I am currently a student at Concordia University Saint Paul where I am working on a Psychology major. I am a decent student that gets A's and B's even though I procrastinate a lot. Part of this procrastination involves hanging out with my girlfriend, watching movies with my friends, and playing video games. Sometimes it even involves writing stories or poems.
However, my plan for this blog is not to tell you about my life. That's what diaries are for. Here I plan on telling you about my experiences in playing video games, reading books, restaurants I've visited, or pretty much any thing or place that can receive a review. I may also post some fan fiction or other works that I am writing but for the most part it will be reviews and other experiences.
That being said, I suppose I should tell you the kinds of video games that I play. I play RPGs mostly but I do enjoy action games as well. So if you have a good Action-RPG then I am all for it. I enjoy playing games on any system but I own a Playstation 2 and a Playstation 3. I also have a computer that I use to play games on but I usually only use it to play online games such as League of Legends. I did play World of Warcraft as well but it just became too expensive for me to play only a few hours a week.
If you would like to see what I have blogged for class you can do so at http://blogs.markschuler.com/muters/
These are definitely more formal and have required certain restrictions on them but are a good indication of what I have done previously.
I suppose this is as good of a start as any. If you have any questions or comments you can do so below or email me at oanta93@gmail.com. I also have a Facebook page. If you search for my email address to find it.
Can't wait to hear from you!
No comments:
Post a Comment